October 27, 2008

finally~!happy and MooD_Full day..

(alonso goal)

today is sunday...

i wake up and go yamcha with my lovely family...
then go my shop..
i inside the shop whole afternoon...
when im thr..my dear and her family go thr...but...
i not dare to face them..aiks...
sry my dear...coz of ur family make me so ''paiseh''..
hehe..
afterthat..i back to my house at 5++pm...
im vry exited about my LIVERPOOL....
because..this is the day liverpool vs chelsea...
the top2 in EPL....for keep the winning..
both of them line up a best position for the player...
As a LIVERPOOL fans...i hope they will fight for the best...
after start the match...
just only the 10th minute...ALONSO!~~
the spanish was score the 1st goal in stamford bridge...
i was happy till nothing to say..xDD
coz...this is the good chance to let liverpool go on top the
1st of the EPL league...
after the 92th minute...im proud of my LIVERPOOL...
they won!~
won against the CHelsea at their homeside...(stamford Bridge)
hope they can fight untill the end of the league...
support u always!~~LIVERPoOL!~~

0 comments: