May 10, 2009

Mid year arh~

Today is Mother's Day~
mom~happy mother's day yarZ~muackz~!
Love you and daddy forever~=]

i dint go anyway today~
just go for dancing~popping~
=D my body wave~poor until dont know decribe~Cant get the Skill~haihz~
Calvin is nice person`lol. keep teaching me~wakakaX
Try hard ba~

EXAM YAR~
the midyear exam coming soon`~
hmm~form four lesson~seriously~i cant get all the thing in this year~
i dint really active in all the lesson~i mean this year~
dont know why~moody~and not really intrested in study~
i hope this feeling will get lost as soon as posible~XD
cause i want study well~this midyear i will get really a poor result~
i can comfirm about it~untill now,i havent study well~just sometime touch some refrence book~
I mean~touch~lol
OMG~how i can continue my life if i keep this LAZY attitude??
haihz~I nid get rid of LAzy as fast as i can~!!

Anyway~hahax~good nite~!

0 comments: