November 5, 2009

04-11-2009

04-11-2009

after tomorrow, the endyear exam finish!
there is the time we start play , have fun and others.
all of us plan to have a nice holiday after this~
hmm. this sunday morning is my mummy birthday ~
i was told her dat my friends birthday too at the day .
so i cant go KL celebrate with her.
actually i ady decide to go kl on sunday morning to give her a suprise~
we pakat with daddy . ~ hope my mummy will happy when see us~ lol
hmm. tomorrow is the important to me .
don't know how to say `lol~ hope to be happy soon =)
and form4 life really past so fast ~
sometimes demon and angel , sometimes poker, sometimes uno .
and also many others funny games make us past this year so fast ~
really enjoy in this class with all of my classmate~
hope all the hapiness will continue in the next coming year~
i think the next coming year can more fun cause of the last year~ lol
soo.... enjoy the moment now ~ lets party my friends~ =)

Good Night mwacks~

0 comments: