March 9, 2010

haih. sigh

sigh sigh sigh ==

my body damm itching larh . wth ==
lol. nvm . gonna be patient.
hahah ~ nowadays always wear long slive in school ><
i scared other say me sot man!
cause the weather is terible now!
haih . hope god bless the world larh .
long time dint rain in Kuantan dy =(
really hot weather . !!
for me more hot , because got to wear long slive to cover my hand ! ><
ish ! damm suffer. patient kayc!! hmm
my friends, drink more water and take more care to your body .
=) dont be regret like me . the big changes of weather also causes me to get this skin diseases~
ish ! damm suffer. patient kayc!! hmm
gonna face this for almost two months =(
haih . memorable form5=.=

Now i facing some problem, why i can be so lazy ?><
lol. always promised myself to be hardworking .
but lastly i can't do it .~ haih.
form 5 ler dai gor ><
all the teacher in the school give us tons of pressure .
~ sienz lah .
spoil my mood in taking exam .lol~
so hardworking larh my friends .
and now im thinking to study which course in my future ! hahaha~
lol . advertising designer? or media and comunication ??~.~


and +u kayc in facing your main problem now!

cheer up and face it !

0 comments: