July 18, 2010

woot :)


woo..
past this weekend with dear !
dear i love you :P
and today is nor birthday .
happy birthday yaa! happy always :D





and i'm very unlucky.
whole malaysia just have 27% form5 student have been chosen to the plkn.
i'm one of the one :)
i dunno whether this is good or not for me .
1st . i don't worry to cut botak . i love to try it :D
but i don't wish to become dark skin after that :'(
is so worry about that man :(
2nd. less my best friends chosen to ns .
exspecially loon and yang :'(
lol. but as u promised me. cut botak togother :D
3rd. my cousin told me it will be a good experience in ns .
and i'm exited on it also :D
so im really confuse before i know the results .
but now i have to face it ! hahaha . NS !!


I wish to do this :)

wowowow ~ LOL.


kay larhh . trial is around the corner :D
try hard to study =)

0 comments: