July 13, 2009

exam

today my school starts monthly test~

1st day then add maths dy~

haihz~ since chapter 5 ~

i really dont understand what teacher teaching~

wtf~ sienz~!!

nid pay more and work more~

Hmm~

last week since wednesday~

my class start to play a game~

" DEVIL & ANGEL" 天使与魔鬼~

lol~ so famous game in my class now~

today exam day~ but after addmaths test~

we arrange chair again~

For the GAMe!!!

hahax~ all my classmate join together~

seriously~ very enjoy and happy when the time with all my friends!

er. long time dint update my blog~

because i really dont know want to write what~

and i dont want write "yok ma" thing anymore~xD

and can i ask u all a question??

you like your gf/bf comunicate with other Girl/Boy so much?? =X

LOL~ nonsence question~

i still very love you~
hope we can have a
longer love relation:D
MUackz~ loupo~ wo ai ni!!

0 comments: