December 15, 2009

GOsh


my mind are blind now.
i duno to think anything about love.lol.
what is the main problem? >.<
anyone tell me ?hehe~
ERrr. Or i don't want to think it ?
dont want say this. lame =.=


OH my GOSH !!
half more month to go only.
i mean my lovely holiday .=(
the time really past super fast .
need to catch all the happy moment in the holiday ~
after this month.
form4 finish .
form5 is coming.
spm are waiting us .
promised many people dat i want to be hardworking.
change all the bad habit in this year like lazy =(
i need to appreciate next year.
is the last year for me in secondary school~
I want to enjoy all the time in school.
althought its hard because of those brainless exam.
but i'll be happy . i'll face it strong :D haha~~!!!
so, my friends, lets hardworking and try hard together=)
nothing is impossible~lol.
err.. Write next time le.
LOL. tired man!!!

Night :D

0 comments: