February 5, 2010

=)

hoo!~ chinese new year is around the corner man!
all of my friends are preparing for the day!
Its really awesome!! ><
i love the moment before the CNY since i was small!
dunno why . LOL.
i love to listen those CNY's song in radio~ haha ~
my habit before chinese new year. hehe
but unfortunately the first exam start tomorow>.<
WTH ! need revise some man!
Promised my banana friend to hardworking! hahahah
Dont mind i write you banana hor ?XD
so , is the time start to revise history later ><
damm bored man! =x

talk bout yesterday in school ..
alicia and me think back those memories when we training badminton in KYK.
i think the time is form1 or form2 ><
damm miss the moment~!
We always play football, swimming , climbing, jogging in the weekends~
all kyk gangs are there.
but the time like last time wont appear again ==
haih. so happy so enjoy >< miss them also ..
is the time we step on the mature's journey . xD
we can only miss those memories in our mind =( so sad.
and appreciate what we done before =)
I miss KYK =)


And good luck my dear friends in the 1st monthly test =)

0 comments: