February 21, 2010

school reopen le. CNY =(

hohooo~ the one week CNY holidays is finish !
is the time to prepare the mood to go back the school life.
btw, im ready ! xD
but seriously lorh . its really miss the time in CNY !
enjoy , gathering , reunion with family and friends !
but it can't change ~ we need to face the truth xD
this year CNY i spent my time mostly in friends house.
and also sometimes in shopping mall.
my CNY holidays for me is fully used =)
but..
less accompany my family . sorry =(
but i love you all =)
now is the time focus on my school , on my homework .
cheer up all my friends in AP and TA who take the 1st monthly test tomorow :D
good luck =) dun be so sigh .xD
tonight i wont sleep earlier. because ..
LOL. wana play enought before the 15th in CNY ! xD
hmm and it is the time i stop here.
Got to teman keluarga =)
cause parents will be go back KL soon =[
bye

0 comments: