February 26, 2010

CNY gonna past soon

>.<

few days dint update my blog =(
because really busy in this few days. lol
busy on play , gamble.
because its is the last few days for us to past the CNY .
so i went many my friends house to " bai nian"..
tuesday night , me and my six best friends at the field chit chat till
the next morning 5.30am only go back home.
finally 5 of use absent to school at the next day . lol .
First time so crazy with them =) but nice memory .
and last night went chiun yuan, zheng yang , and also shao hwa house gamble .
haihz. the 15 days in CNY past really fast.
but this year is a very memoriable CNY . because the last year can past with my secondary school friends.
form 5 now le =( got to work hard after this .
And i hope this year past with the peace and happiness =)
kay lah .
LAstly . the last Gong hei fat choi and happy new year from me =)

0 comments: