November 29, 2008

1st day!`

today is the first day of the tournament!~i follow jin yong and zhejun go there at around 9am~
happy cause today is my dear morning call me wake up...then feel full of confident for the tournament..atleast wont lost in the 1st match ...when in the court,saw many aldult there!~
before my game,KYK already have three pair double has lost,so i feel i wont let KYK yupei,must pay all attention on my game..in the 1st match,me and clement play very well...second match,we think can just end the game when we play untill 17-17...but bad luck come to me,i have done many mistake...lose the match...in the third game,we really dono why so bad luck man~the malay leading us like about 19-7...we lost the game with the score 21-9...damm sad!~~my fren zhe jun and jin yong lose their match too:( KYK have try the 1st “全军覆没” in this tournament!!~haihz...now just hope the single tommorow can win over the 1st game!!~

4 comments:

eleanor said...

den gambateh on ur single lurhx..
still got hope..xD

~Kayc'' said...

wahaha...okie!~^^
hehex...
ur daddy too..><

eleanor said...

oh~~my dad lose...wakakakax...no hope at all..=X

~Kayc'' said...

lolx.