November 2, 2008

the second of NOV

today,i wake up early..because..
i need to start back my badminton...in kyk...
miss my frenz at thr so much..exspecially my coach..kian..hahax..
im afraid that i back there cause...im sure my level decrease and all of them
improve so much..haha...but i really guess it correct ..all of them became PRO
dy..wana win them..can,maybe i need try and train harder!~~
i see back my best friends in kyk..like zhejun,jin yong them..
nice to meet back them..=D
the 1st match i play thr...i won!~lolx.
but my stamina has gone...
i din't have the stamina like last time..whuhuhu!~~T.T
but anyway..i will train and get back my stamina...
very happy today at court ...
but..after back to house,i take a rest...and become a PIG...
untill 2pm somthing ny i wake up...finally...my dear was angry me
that don't reply her msg...sry my dear...im not don't want reply...
i din't reply cause..ur lougong is sleeping...lolx..sry~~
love you so much!~~my dear..
tommorow need start back to my school!~~
and tommorow also is the day my brother and my babydear start their final year examination..
try ur best!~from my best wish!~^^
when i think the time in the school...anything i can do??
nope...nothing i can do>.<
just need past the time in the school with berlepak-lepak...
haihz...after back from genting with all my best friends~ntg can think to do...
but i feel lucky..cause have alots of best friends be with me!~~wahaha...
always accompany by them makes me feel happy..xDD
now also the time should i mantains my loving story!~~><
love u my dear!~~maintains the MAYJUN love!~~

0 comments: