November 25, 2008

today is a happy day but.

Today wake up in the morning,and waiting for go mega ..
with someone...thats my dear~~~
long time no see her dy,miss her so much,duno she feel it ont?..haihz.
emm..when reach there~see my dear alone walk to me..then we walk together~
i hug her at that time,i like the feeling hugging my dear~~
erm,but the time not long,her mom go to mega too at 5.30,to meet her...
5.45pm,i should say bye to my dear..and after that,i walk alone to 0101 IT centre~
bought a cooler pad there,its i nvr see b4,its also include all in one card reader and 3 usb hub inside the cooler pad...just cost rm30...hmm...i feel cheap,then just buy it cuz my laptop always 24hours open it to downloading~~
hmm..when back my home,my dear suddenly ask me,i feel u always pay attention on my ''kaimui''
,just give a shock me,cause i dint~~i just love you only dear,how can i go pay attention on other girl ar~~~that thing make me feel worry,sked my dear misunderstand~~
anyway,dear ar..i dint do that ~trust me~~take care~~love u ,muackzZ~

0 comments: