November 3, 2008

my day=D

today go school...meet back many my friends that long time no see..
happy to see them..ermm...but when i have go school..there was nothing to let me do..
just play play and chit chat there..still have to ''tahan'' some time at the school...aiks~
after back from my school,i go play badminton with all my best friends~
they keep say me ''lansi''..aiks...i just need tell all of you..im not lansi..xD
there is just some game...but happy all the time there..and i can cycle bicycle thr!~~
long time no do this thing at my home..cause daddy said it was too dangerous..aihs~~
but anyway..this is the caring from my dadyy^^
tommorow don't wan go school ar...need accompany my dear dear!~~miss her so much..
today at night can not sms with my dear!~T.T....sad ar!~muackz.love you ar~~
emm......
nothing to write~>.<
just need to say good night~^^

0 comments: