December 24, 2008

cousin birthday


today my cousin ,kar yip birthday..
when i wake up this morning...still duno what happen,
cause there was many thing on the table like chicken~
i though wat day today...then think bek,ohh...ahyip burfday!~
XD..afternoon,he tell me,i bought PS2 dy...his dream was come last night.
his dad bought him a PS2~he bring to my home this after noon~play untill so syok~
xD,,i like to play tekken!!!the pro in my house!wakakaxx~
afterthat,call my yeye bring me and khui go see bicycle~
yesterday suddenly think want to have a bicycle~
but mummy and daddy dont let geh,we must curi curi~haha..
but just go see the type and price nia~~

at nigh ,bbq again~
my house always got bbq~~
syok~~exspecially xiu gai yek~
i most like!!@@
anyway~happy birthday~
nite all^^


0 comments: