December 25, 2008

my day with her

yesterday,christmas eave~~think to go tc countdown with dear..

we decide go tc about 6pm,but afternoon she suddenly call me go mega 1st~

so i just go la folow my yeye~~hmm~she say she will go there 3pm~

i reach mega 2.30pm..but reach there ,she tell and say will reach late abit~~

so i thought i will so bored cause alone there~~

when i go down parkson..saw some frenz work there~~

i spent my time at there "gong gu" with them~~

untill 5pm~my dear ony reach~~><

nvm la~then we just go eat ..

after that,i call my grandmom come to fetch us go tc~~

when at tc,damm fun~and there was crowded of people~~

many couple there~(include me)

XD

saw many shuffler there also,sei for~later my dear will kap zai then i need to do waD??

nvm lar~i trust you~~wakaka~

muackz~

hmm~~bek home about 12.45am ,my future MOTHER in LAW~xDD

she fetch me back my home~when reach home,wuhuhu~~

damn tired~and miss the time with dear~until now~~

aiks~~

nvm ba~love you owh baobei dear~~kekexx~!muackz@@

now,still got few more hours,X'mas is gone~

boring larX~why all the happy time past so fast!~tuition time slow like turtle@@

by the way,i just need to say merry christmas to all my family and friends~

exspecially my deaR~

and also wish beatrice happy birthday ~!

now,wait for the new year come!~~2009!~~~wuhuhu~~

2 comments:

〖wEi xiN】 said...

hohoho~
merry christmas..
ei..
tat time i cal u..
no disturd dao u n ur dear..
izit??
hahahaxX

~Kayc'' said...

sure no lar~~xD
haiyor!~
just she got abit yap cou~!
hahax...keep ask me,who are u!~hahax