December 18, 2008

syok~~

tuesday,actually got go play futsal with my gang...
but at morning..my stomach suddenly feeling bad!~
cirit-birit again!~haihz!~then go see doctor!~
lukily at night,stop dy c-b~and enjoy with my dear in my house..
cause that day my house got party..

today morning!~kaicun tell me,at night 9pm,he play football with his friend!~
then he bring me go...the futsal court 1is 1st time i play!~~
i play with the ppll all adult!xD
i really sked they play to "cow"xD...but their not!!
they really vry PRO in futsal!~from passing to shoting!~
all like god!~xDD..i like their 默契 vry much...
really professional although all adult!
the match i play with them only 1hour.
but realy realy enjoy there!!~wouhu!~~syok!~~
tmr kai cun call me join them play with their friend at night also!~
but i duno wana go or not yet!~><
but if got chance,i hope play with them again!~~

1 word can describe!~SYOK~

0 comments: