December 3, 2008

wednesday

Today i wake up at 9++am..i also duno why i wake up so early...my grandmom come in kacau me..xDD...when i wake up...really nothing to do...just like normal...turn on the laptop and listen song...@.@...always like this...then go watch movie...[the gem of life]...lolx...firstly i though this is a lame movie cause im not interested in diamond!~xD..this movie is mostly talk about diamond..but luckily the story inside not that bad..hahaxx.still okay for me^^after finish episod 29..i turn on my webcam with my dear chat~~

Suddenly my phone vibrate,is my brotheR!~i though wat important..but not,he just tell me now i go to play the space shot in genting..now lining up!~~=.=~~scared me dont no he play..wahaha..but my brother is like that..actually he is not dare to play,but i was play last time,so he dont want to lost his face...must play..hahaxx..after that send agan and say,"i very happy cause i have play the spaceshoT"@@..haha...wateva~~congrat!~

ermm...i think probaly now,tommorow i should go to interview for that job in pc fair in mega!~cause i need spend the time at there~by the way,i also need to go kl on monday...before that i go earn some money first!~and now i hope my interview will success..haha..goodluck!~

0 comments: