August 18, 2009

17-08-2009


when i was at school today, felt very tired, sadness, and also feeling not well.. haihz~ cause by many thing! i duno to talk to much bout that in my blog! hmm` today afternoon mom take me to see doctor, because fluuuu.. headache! and some fever! wtf, the doctor just say ntg lar, just normal and give medicine@@. he don't sked i h1n1?? wtf~ so "kau kei"~ haihz~ lolz~ anyway, afterthat i receive my brother msg that my school will be close start tmr, lol. 1stly still thought it fake news, but its true after they comfirmed it:D two weeks holidays for me~ nothing special for today lar` now helping my uncle solving his laptop: ( lazyyy~ good nite

17-08-2009
12.37am

-end-

2 comments:

〖wEi xiN】 said...

♫♪ horr horr..
i dun knw..
i jz wan 版权费..

~Kayc'' said...

hahax~ how much u wan?
lol~ suddenly say closed sch.
make me cnt pay u rm.2.5 hahax