August 15, 2009

13/08/2009

Two
days i dint Update My Blog.. because lazy@.@.. yesterday friday i go back to study.. i din't
regret because thats was so fun in my class.. lolz~ all the teacher absent. But not to all lar, like bio teacher when she was come inside our class, saw us like meeting at behind there. then let us continue it. Actually we are playing the game demon & angel .. so lame right our class?? But anyway, all my classmates like this game very much. Although MaN Yin very diam and Look like Nerd in our class, but yesterday she joined us too ^^we look Like nothing can play except this game =='' but anyway. i like this game :D hehex~But the weather is terrible@@. whole my vody sweating while waiting car at chung ching after sch ..>.< '' Drink More water my friends :) yesterday night , my dear call me out with her.. wei jia come fetch me @@ not very close friend.. lol~ he is XR'bf now ^^ hmm~ we just go for a drive in Tc .. wtf.. so sienz~ 10.30 out she said 11 wana back home. after that weijia also get a shock because same to him. lol~ out 10.30 to fetch them, they want 11 back home. so weird. just chit chat in d car with her. wei jia fetch them back LL house at sungai sor( duno whether goot spell wrong bor) .. so far from the town... when back home, i sit infront with him , woah~ he drive so fastttt :S make me worry because raining very heavy at the time. LOL .. anyway, make a new friend today.. hmm~ and hor, i hope "you"'ll try your best in the tournament ..xDD ~ thats all :P

0 comments: