August 21, 2009

my holiday>.<


(N.N)


now is the time 00.50. just ate medicine~hmm~ today my aunt's birthday~! happy birthday ya! today wake up at 11am. the sean call me 8am to play dota@@ lol~ siao arh him, so early! last night i untill 3am only go sleep~ he so early call me wake up, luckily , im still dreaming! wakak~ er! this holiday really bored! bored without friends, bored without any activities! haihz~ N plus i lazy to study at home although there have plenty of time to me=( so i think now should wait untill saturday then only out with cynye them! and hope "you" will go also =) next monday got futsal , play a friendly match with 5s1 student>.<

why sometimes i feel that im uselesS?? hmm.. and why my heart change "it" often??>.<
hope this wont happen again on me ler~er..nevermind! lolz. i just do my own:) i hope i can get what im thinking now and success it in da future! . haha~ and the most i hope all my friends and i can fully enjoy and happy always with their holidayS! muackz !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

不好意思拉...在此留言
你被szeyinG点中啦~
看看我的blog吧^^

~Kayc'' said...

hahax! er~
i tag by other jor ler