August 21, 2009

Confide my feeling.lol

sometime i feel that we are couple or just normal friendship?
actually i not really know about thats>.<
since she stop schooling, looks like so busy in kemaman..
sms untill half then dint reply me..
ask why,just anwser me that the time dint holding her phone=.=
today she told me that she felf strange when be with me :(
i ask why she anwser duno.. hmm.. i think i feel that also~
should we change d other relation? or just keep it normal ? like now?
i don't like =( haihz~ i like you care me more but not like now ler~
can you do that? hmm~ you not stay kuantan make me very bored and felt lonely!
and can i say im very miss you??? hmm.. sometime think when we are friend, your text when
msg to me more than now>.<>
haihz~ thats all my "feeling" today~

n.n''









-end-
23.50
21-08-2009

0 comments: