September 27, 2009

27-09-2009

pancing temple

last night i go to bed on 2.15am.
too sleepy this morning when my brother call me wake up.
i dint get much to sleep last night ..
nvm lar. my uncle wait to fetch me to shop.
afterthat they ask me to go for praying at the temple in pancing.
i decide to go because i still think it's fun .
but i'm wrong . lol.
when i reach, there fully cover with smaze.
my eye feel so pain becuz im wearing lens.>.<
i feel better after awhile .
i saw xin may there.
she looks like a baby sitter when she hugging the baby.
hmm. i take my lunch at there.
a lots of tasty food at the temple.
i most like the mutton and the pork . xD
super yummy ^^
afterthat chit chat with uncle and their friends!

the temple
he is eating ice cream =.=
the oil palm jungle

tomorrow start school .
can happy again with all my friends.
i miss them alots.

kay . good luck ^^

0 comments: