September 24, 2009

the msg= nothing

^.^


hey. long time dint writing on my blog dy. just add some picture only.
because i really lazy to write at here. hmm. yesterday night reach kuantan dy.
so miss here. i wan tell someone sumthing. last time i was told you all the thing
can you try to forget it ? i think that is my fault or tell you the thing on an impulse=.=
sorryT.T don't think it anymore ok ?i love the relation now =) if you see this post, im sure you know who the person.


my birthday past dy . ^^ . 16 right now .xD
i hope 17 birthday coming fasterr. i wan to drive asap!
hmm. this time is the 1st time i celebrate my birthday in KL.
so happy because my family accompany me the whole day.
and also go watch movie with them at 1utama cinema. =)
long time dint watch movie with them ler.>.<
enjoy the moment. ^^
and also thanks the friends who msg to wish me on my birthday .
thanks alot. you guys make me felt very touch . lol.


i think nothing can say le.
after this 16's birthday , i will do that what i promised before =)
good night ~

0 comments: