September 19, 2009

birthday party

Today all my best friends celebrate birthday with me in my house.
all my friends reach here about 7 something.
we start eat at 8pm. they look so hungry.lolz
there are the name who attend my birthday!
lilian, amenthyes, wailoon, zheng yang, ivan, ck , chiakeat,yong hong, chun kiat, waiking, lizzie, wai yen, pei boon, hui ting, cynye, sheng jian, hanfeng, wen kit, kien heng, wei hoow, shao hwa, boon ho, kristal, jing wern, chun yuan, sih yoong, zhin whee. and also ryan and takson.

=)



so happy day!! hmm. i love you all friends!
and thanks for attended my birthday party today!
but this also a party for all of us to enjoy and have fun =)
hmm. my real birthday is on 21 sep.
i need to celebrate it earlier with my dear friends because the real day i promised to celebrate with my parent and family at KL. so just enjoy nah!
lol. hmm. hope next year i'll have a more fun birthday party with my friends!
we took many picture just now !
post it next time .



good night.

0 comments: