September 4, 2009

kayc's day


next week start the forth test.
duno why i dint feel any worry to this exam.
lol. i still continue playing with my buddy.
i hope i'll have the mood to study at the right time =)

i super like the weather now .
its not hot but quite cool and refreshing.
i hope to keep this weather as long as "god" can . xD


just now tuition with friend .
the bm tuition teacher very lazy lor.
lol. always absent for the class.
just now she told us this month just today got class.
other day she not free to teach and plus the raya coming.
teacher need to balik kampung.
=.='' the coming friday so free .
need to prepare some thing to do it^^


tomorow my cousin - kar lok's birthday.
lol. i sked tomorow dint update my blog .
so that i wish you now . HAPPY BIRTHDAY . ^^
AND Sunday waiking turn to birthday .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!


hmm. my spec spoil last night.
=( need to make new one.
i just go to make a new spec just now .
same with my brother wearing that one.=.=''
but just the logo beside it not same .
need take good care le. dont want waste my daddy and mummy's money.
sorry mom. im not purposely wan =[


anything lar. i seldom update my blog at this time .
06.47pm =.=
because too free and plus i lazy to do some revision .


good days my dear F&F! muackz!

0 comments: