September 7, 2009

a long post =)


today wake up at 12pm.
as i promise ivan , go mega with him and ck.
so i go shop eat and waiting them to fetch me .
afterthat at mega meet cynye. so she join us also .
then meet my LL and meijun them.
when i see back LL feel like vry strange . =(
duno why. i think she feel that also.
hmm. ivan 1st see her also thought that she is only my friend.
haihz. then we Yc at deli country with mj and yaya them.


afterthat go tc. and four of us chit chat there .5.30 ck fetch me back home.


at night i think that i can't go king's house because no one can fetch me back.
and plus my grandparent so old dy . so i don't want call them to fetch de.
thats why i decide that dont go king's party.
but my "mama" suddenly said that she fetch me go although so far from my house plus she is so old. hmm. thanks you alots ! i love you so much. sorry for sometime argue with you. =(
promise to be a filial grandson. ^^


at waiking house just eat, play, gamble.. and i like do the most is riding motor.
so fun because i less ride it. ^^
i drive to find cynye . lol. hope got next time to ride motor at there!
tomorow post some party's picture here!


just now she told me that "dont worry" when sms her.
LOL. so happy when heard that. hmm. i think i know the meaning .
hm. and also know what to do ^^ hope you wont mind.
actually last time dont find you is really scared you don't like lar ^(oo)^.
but now i think i "fong sam dy " hahax~
k lar!

night ^^

0 comments: