September 15, 2009

Performance

woah~ my life can say getting enjoy...lol.

but only the thing make me feel suffer is need to study .
but nvm lar. all friends accompany me .so i'll study hard=)
end year exam waiting me ^^
and plus i promise my grandmom and my uncle to study hard.
i must. i sure. can do it .
i hope to get good result too.
hmm. today at school quite fun.
because we enjoy in the hall with trainning the "satu malaysia" this song.
tomorow my class will perform in the hall.
the time when we held in the hall very happy and enjoy.
but afterthat reach the chinese period .
the soha* lee ah moi really brainless.
luckily 4s2 are one family. we "gek" untill lee ah moi spechless.
but i still very hate her. haihz~ useless in tp la!
=.= '' sorry about my rude~
lol. today 4.30 pm i think to take a nap.
because at night got chemistry tuition.
but i sleep untill 8.10am only wake up.
miss the class dy . first time like this =(
anyway. good show tmr to 4s2 ^^

night

0 comments: