September 21, 2009

happy birthday kayc^^

Happy Birthday

My birthday “大合照”



21-09-2009


today is a very special day to me .
because i'm 16 now. lol.
hmm. so happy.
as i promise my parent to celebrate with them at kl.
so yesterday morning i reach here about 10 am.
then daddy and mummy bring me go eat and shopping.
i told my mmmy that i wan buy a pendrive and ram.
but still havent get it. xD
afterdat i say i wan a camera. =X
she say kenot. call me work and earn myself>.<
lol. nvm lor then. 5pm something. we go back house.
before that daddy bring us to dabao "yau zhar guai".
the “一日五餐” come here eat before.
super yummy because too many flavour can shoose here^^

see , many choice. lol

so yummy




At night daddy bring us to "asia cafe". he say that this is malaysia biggest foodcourt.
but i duno real or not . xD. hmm. the atmosphere over the food court super noise and excitement~ because when im there , the match between Mc and Mu is going on.
all the Manu supporter wear their team jursey and support MANU in the foodcourt.
quite fun and when there was a goal, there whole food court like become a stadium dy.=)


i call this super big watermelon juice.


after 12am. many friends wish me through sms. so happy receive their message:D
hmm. today mom and dad call me to plan "my day" lolz. but they still havent wake up.
okay lar. bye. tonite only post ^^

0 comments: